Friday, September 6, 2019

Treats











Nancy Farm Mannikko and her hubby Ray Mannikko and I go back a ways, we have followed each other for years, well before I started stomping around on Facebook we did a lot of blogging on Blogger.

They live in the “UP” sometimes referred to as upper Michigan or Yooper country. Anyway, she sent me a care package, bless her little heart. A jar of her homemade awesome sauce, jar of her strawberry/rhubarb jam, jar of hot peppers and a bottle of pure Michigan maple syrup. You can bet your ass that I’m really going to enjoy these items and may even share parts of them with friends here.

I made pancakes yesterday so I could try the syrup, soooooo good. Who wants to try one of her hot peppers?

Have a blessed fucking day.
Carry on, godfuckingdamnit.

No comments:

Post a Comment