Monday, July 1, 2019

Simple










A scooter report one or two of you may find interesting. After stripping all the geek shit off of the frame I was able to get down to basics. Made a floorboard with some scrap flooring, it is a 24 volt motor but when you get down to basics you don’t have speed control  so I started with just one 12 volt battery and a push button starter switch, can’t get much more simple than that. The scooter batteries are old so I’m just using lawnmower batteries for this project, I’m just fucking around anyway.

It does about 2 miles an hour on 12 volts, suppose it will do close to 4 with 24 volts and will do for running to the shopping mall, etc.

I wasn’t excited about having another birthday and I wasn’t offered any birthday sex, not even some tiddy kissing or a hand job so fuck that birthday shit but if you manage to get old you have to deal with them anyway.

Have a blessed fucking day.
Carry on, godfuckingdamnit.

1 comment:

  1. Getting "kicked to the curb" is so uncool.

    Watch those trendy eScooters when venturing into town---they're known to get up to speeds of 15MPH, and are notorious for "coming out of nowhere"

    ReplyDelete