Saturday, July 27, 2019

Damn Termites
















When I made the mini camper bout seven years ago I was just messing around, it was something a man like me could do and I didn’t expect it to last long. It was just made with used cedar decking for the frame and cheap thin paneling. But it has held up and survived three 2500 mile trips so far so I’ll fix it up some for the move to Oregon.

Termites took a liking to a leak at the front window and the floor below it so I’ll fix the damage and give it a fresh coat of paint. Better take it off the trailer in case it or the trailer floor needs more work. At the rate I’m getting shit done it may be spring before I move.

Have a blessed fucking day.
Carry on, godfuckingdamnit.

1 comment:

  1. I always found your camper to be the “coolest” thing of the many great things you have created and shared here.

    PipeTobacco

    ReplyDelete