Sunday, August 5, 2018

ID
















I swear, this town has more fucked up women in it than any town I’ve ever been in. And they can make a fucked up life even worse, I guess they are just special like that.

I tried to help a young lady get some ID as she lost hers. It is a pain in the butt to get more ID these days, do not lose your ID, you need ID to get new ID. Well, she is 45 so not that young, and I’m sure she has some loose wiring so that didn’t help. It’s pretty bad when not even your family will help you anymore.

Things have changed a lot since 9/11 and the growth of the internut.

I’ve crashed a number of airplanes but you always survive what happens in your dreams.

Time to go see what the natives are drumming about.

Have a blessed fucking day.
Carry on, godfuckingdamnit.

No comments:

Post a Comment