Friday, December 16, 2016

Two Weeks














Two weeks left in 2016, it looks like Billy will go another year without playing with any nipples. I miss the good old days when it wasn’t so hard for a man to get laid.

And it isn’t just me, seems that plenty of men aren’t going to get any poontang for xmas.

I'm not broke, I just don't give a shit about xmas. I’m not rich either but at least I’m not always broke, it has been many years since I was actually broke, so many that I don’t recall ever being flat broke. I guess the last time I was ever flat broke is when I was in my early twenties.

Anyway, met the lady that used to live in my apartment yesterday. She does not like my neighbor one bit but I get along with her okay, I just don’t lend her money for bingo anymore. After talking to her for a bit I decided she was missing some of her fruitloops so it isn’t a surprise that she had to move. All the folks around me seem just fine to me but I still refuse to talk to that plant stealing mexican. And not cuz she is mexican, I just don’t like fucking thieves.

Carry on, godfuckingdamnit.

3 comments:

  1. Lair to be cute will chap my hide.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
  2. getting some teeth and sprucing up your wardrobe would probably increase your chances of getting laid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If they don't like me the way I am they can go to hell.

    ReplyDelete