Monday, December 5, 2016

I didn't fix it














Sometimes I just can’t fix something, or get it back together right. Gene’s air compressor wouldn’t shut off automatically like they are supposed to do when they get up to pressure, usually around 125 pounds psi. So he asked me if I would look at it, sure, may just be the pressure control switch. Instead of testing the compressor first I just took the pressure switch apart to see what might be wrong with it, and couldn’t find anything wrong with it.

And couldn’t get the son of a bitch back together right, even though I can see how it is supposed to go back together, I just can’t get the parts to stay in the right places while I piece it back together so I’m fucked. So for the hell of it I by passed the pressure switch and plugged it in to see if it would in fact build up the needed pressure, nope only builds up to 82 psi so has bad rings or check valves, too expensive to fix something like that.

But it doesn’t owe him anything, he bought it in a pawn shop ten years ago, so he bought  a new compressor. If need be I suppose I could have worked on the switch until I got it back together right but being as the pump is worn out….

Brandy said, “Why don’t you ask the cat lady out?” Hell, I don’t know, we haven’t talked that much and I haven’t seen her for about a month.

Have a blessed fucking day, go kick it in the ass

2 comments: