Friday, December 9, 2016

Pipelines



I conquered my mind years ago. Now I just have to live with the son of a bitch.

Loretta’s cat is Turtle but she calls it Turd. Hahahaha

I’ve never heard the term prairie nigger before, until watching a movie yesterday, that is a pretty anal term.

Women around my age frustrate me so much. They act like they have years to decide if they want to get into a relationship, as if they are still twenty. No, lady, you don’t have years, shit or get off the pot, every day spent fucking around may be a lost gift.

Pipelines, lets talk about that shit. Face it everyone wants oil and gas and all those things and that requires transporting that stuff one way or another, preferably in safe ways for us and the environment. Pipelines will transport a lot of product every twenty-four hours but I’m curious about something. Why do you fucking want to hide them four feet or more underground where you can’t see what is going on with them all the time?

Put them above ground and put cameras on every foot of them so you can watch them 24/7/365 and catch small leaks before they become big leaks. Now, tell me the flaw in my thinking…. Go. And don’t tell me because you don’t want to see pipelines above ground, you morons drive on above ground freeways everyday and seem fine with it.

Have a blessed fucking day, go kick it in the ass

2 comments:

  1. To walk or not to walk, it is cold out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pipelines are fascinating. you should look up the effects of temperature and viscosity have on required pumping power.

    a lot of people work very hard in very difficult conditions to deliver the oil that powers the cars that the fucknut protesters drive.

    ReplyDelete