Friday, December 6, 2019

Love pine trees










I generally suck at taking many pictures at events and on trips. When planning a trip I have idyllic visions of stopping at pretty areas and making coffee and some lunch or dinner. But when I get behind the wheel I just want to make all the fucking miles I can that day so I get C store coffee and goodies, sometimes an Arby’s sammich.

It’s a tick over 2000 miles to Newport and that means at least four five hundred mile days. I did 900 miles the first 24 hours but that kicked my ass and then it became a struggle to get there at all.

Cuz of a small route change I can now say I’ve been to Pagosa Springs, it’s just a busy tourist trap now so I won’t do that again. Hit snow on I-40 to the Utah border but the car handled well on it with just street tires.

Took my first picture when I got to the Cascades in Oregon, I love pine trees.

Have a fucking blessed day….

No comments:

Post a Comment