Monday, December 9, 2019

Big store















I haven’t been in a Fred Meyer store for years, they are just a low key competitor of Walfart but Walfart in Newport didn’t have the cough drops I use so I spotted a Fred Meyer and decided to see if they had them.

Fuck, they must have anything you would want, the place is huge and two story. I’m thinking they must have moved into an old J.C. Penny property and are twice the size of the Walfart and a lot of folks shop there. One cool thing about Oregon is that there is no sales tax so ya save almost ten percent on a lot of the things ya buy.

Over 80 degrees yesterday, folks were enjoying fires and BBQing and I let my pecker out to enjoy some fresh air.

Have a fucking blessed day….

1 comment:

  1. I don't recall last time I was in a Fred Myers. My youngest one does most of his shopping there.

    ReplyDelete