Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Voyager 2







Voyager 2 is over 42 years old and still operating and has reached interstellar space without returning to earth for repairs. NASA or JPL should be making our cars.

I guess my neighbor (the vice president of the local chapter of the itty bitty club) thinks I’m a fucking idiot. She asked me to unplug her vacuum cleaner hose for her. Fuck, the filter and lower housing was so blocked with dog hair it just couldn’t suck good. I told her that she should empty it every time she uses it and she said she does. Bullfuckingshit, that fucking four pound dog can’t make hair that fast. I’ll bet it hasn’t been cleaned out since I did it over a year ago.

Bout 15 years ago a lady gave me a Kirby to see if I could fix it, you have to be a special fucking idiot to ruin a Kirby, the bag on it was so full that you could not have gotten one more dog hair in it and it killed the Kirby cuz she kept trying to use it. Not all women are that dumb of course, I just seem to collect them.

Have a fucking blessed day.
Carry on, godfuckingdamnit.

1 comment:

  1. my old kirby is still going strong. i bought it 35 years ago for $100 and it looked about 20 years old when i got it.. i've had large dogs the whole time and it's never got clogged.

    ReplyDelete