Saturday, December 22, 2018

New scooter??

















Apparently a soda a day helps keep your digestive track working better when you get older. But I’m not a doctor so I may be full of shit.

Years ago I bought a Schwinn electric scooter at a very good price, bout 140 bucks as I recall. It was a great adult size scooter but being as I’m sometimes a double dumbass dip shit I didn’t bring it to Texas with me. Have never seen one in a store but Razor makes an adult scooter with a seat, 16” wheels and a 500 watt motor and does 18 MPH. I may order one.

I have my own demons but I’m glad I don’t have the neighbors, she is addicted to Dr. Pepper and bingo. Bingo of course keeps her in debt.

Have a fucking blessed day.
Carry on, godfuckingdamnit.

2 comments:

  1. Yesterday a lady said we should go camping and fishing together, now I don't know what to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't know Schwinn made scooters. Had Schwinn bike at one time.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete