Sunday, September 16, 2018

Yup










The Tex Mex bowl at Taco Bueno is a damn good meal for four bucks.

There sure is/are a lot of women here that are undereducated and always praising some god and jesus. I don’t know why, they are lazy and living at the bottom of the food chain and I don’t see no god or jesus helping them improve their lives any. The posted meme fits these women.

And a lot of the memes they post are really just goals, that they are a long way from. Love jesus? When you go live with him you get to suck his dick. :-)

Fuck all religions, just be a free spirit.

You are on your own today, god can’t help you, he is busy sucking my dick. :-)

$2 million in 1920 is $24.4 million today.

Rise above it all, motherfuckers….

2 comments:

  1. Governments and religions are all forms of cannibalism.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would settle for the $ 2 Million. I could pretend it is 1920. Hell, most things I do fit in fine with that time frame. And, I could even smoke my pipes again without worry!🙂

    ReplyDelete