Saturday, September 29, 2018

Fuck Halloween















I don’t think much of halloween but the stores love taking your money away from you.

Got two quarts of water glass at a yard sale for a buck a quart. Lucky me, you can use it for all sorts of stuff.

Took some popcorn to the Fabis ducks and it dawned on me that there only seems to be two left. Guess the others became part of the food chain, plenty of wild critters out there. Ed should take some of the Riverside ducks out there.

Have a blessed fucking day.
Carry on, godfuckingdamnit.

6 comments:

  1. What is water glass? I tried looking it up but could not figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best I can figure, is it must be sodium silicate solution? It seems to be something used for head gaskets in engines, so I am presuming this is the stuff you bought since wow were having engine issues.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't seen them up around here yet.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it is just a joke, Dora.

    ReplyDelete