Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Seniors fuking around










Does it seem to you that a movie just drags on forever? I have a theory about that. After over 20 years of being on a computer so much and be interactive with it doing nothing but watching a movie seems to take forever cuz you are just sitting there watching.

I spoke to A. W. Rose yesterday and he said I can take my camper out there and spend the night during the vent page party so I just might do that. I didn’t think to ask him if he has a tank but I’ll take a fishing rod just in case.

The catch of the day yesterday was my lawn chair, the damn wind blew it into the bayou. I only had my light fly rod with me but Gary Elliot was there bullshitting with me and grabbed one of his rods and we managed to fish it out and up the bank.

Have a blessed fucking day.
Carry on, godfuckingdamnit.











No comments:

Post a Comment