Monday, March 26, 2018

Be creative godfuckingdamnit….











My place had three satellite dishes on it, none of them in use. So I took one down, removed the dish and tossed it away and used the mount to mount a free fountain on the clothesline post for a bird waterer.

I do a lot of shopping for my neighbor cuz she is afraid to drive cuz of a condition she has that makes some of her wiring short out at times and she wanted me to git her some Red Velvet cupcakes but I can’t find any in this retarded town.

So I did the next best thing, I made her a fuking Red Velvet cake. Improvise….

Two bites yesterday, no fishy….

Have a blessed fucking day.
Carry on, godfuckingdamnit.


3 comments:

  1. I foresee bird shit on your clean laundry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job on the satellite fountain! Crappies, bluegill and pumpkinseed sunfish are the main easy to catch fish we have up here. They tend to taste best, IMO baked or grilled. Catfish, seems to be more tasty overall and versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're the nicest neighbor ever! She must have been so happy with the homemade cake. You need some good-ass karma your way, brother.

    ReplyDelete