Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Weak motor mounts

 

Yesterday I just fiddled with a riding mower for a while in the morning, in the afternoon I worked on filling an old motor mount with glue gun plastic, not sure if that will work but I think it will, some motor mounts are expensive. Boy, pumping a glue stick gun so much is hard on the hands, much harder than jacking off. Then I got smart and started melting three cut up sticks at a time in a tuna fish can. Um, just cuz I do shit like that doesn’t mean you should try it, I’ve been doing this shit all my life.

Anyway, have a fucking blessed day.

3 comments:

  1. It will be interesting to hear if you find the glue gun glue is durable enough for that application once you use the mower some. Please be sure to let us know after you test it out some.

    PipeTobacco

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! You were talking about the riding mower just before that, so I assumed wrong. I had wondered about that.

    Seems even more interesting for a car, as it would need to be even beefier. After you test it, please post if it was suitable. It is a creative way to do it, if the hot glue material is durable enough.

    PipeTobacco

    ReplyDelete