Tuesday, August 11, 2020

The new formatting here sucks...

 



Folks that have known me for years know that I’m fond of saying, “Permits? We don’t need no fucking permits.” There is a number of auto repair and hobby shops next to the kop shop and that is where the Pumpkin was when I bought her, with expired tabs and a non running engine and I needed to get her to where I can work on her, when I get around to it, other projects are ahead of her.

 

And the tabs on the pick-up expired a year ago, what the hell, don’t use it much these days. Sooooo, early Sunday morning we snuck over there in it with a tow strap and pulled the Pumpkin to where it will be for a while, had to use a major street for a ways but there wasn’t a kop in sight.

 

I swear, the year that rig was made they must have put every option on her including on screen navigation. I suppose I’ll just get her running and sell her, I don’t need four rigs.

For those of you that pray about us outlaws, send me a beer.

Anyway, have a fucking blessed day.

1 comment: