Sunday, August 25, 2019

POS














Yu gotta be a damn idiot to buy a used PT Cruiser, that’s me, I’m the damn idiot. Hahahaha…. Well shit, it has a nice body and runs great and other than an electrical issue (they have shitty electrical systems) it checks out good. I got it for three hundert and fiddy bucks so I should get my moneys worth and being a retarded mechanic I can work on it myself.

Oh, and it is a one owner, I bought it from the old lady that owned it and she isn’t the kind of person that would treat a car bad so I think I got a pretty good deal for the money.

Be careful with your monkeymoblies they can destroy critters, even kill a lot of humans.

Have a blessed fucking day.
Carry on, godfuckingdamnit.

3 comments:

  1. those pt cruisers are real chick magnets. you better take some vitamins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're heading out in September and still buying stuff, you're gonna need one big assed trailer to haul it all.

    ReplyDelete