Monday, August 26, 2019

Meter









Need to chase down an electrical problem in yur monkeymobile? Not long after moving to Texas some asshole swiped my box of electrical stuff so I’ve had to start collecting shit over again. One of the items was a old school amp gauge that was handy for chasing down draws and shit like that and I can’t find another one, everything these days is electronic, digital shit.

Anyway, I have a cheap ass six dollar multi-meter from Harbor Freight, it has been baked by the sun and treated pretty bad but it still works great for chasing down problems on the Silver Slug. It is all the gauge most folks need for most electrical work so no point in buying a hundred dollar Fluke meter.

Have a blessed fucking day.
Carry on, godfuckingdamnit.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe I should call it the Silver Slut..... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hubby got that thing in first photo.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete