Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Superman















InSight successfully landed on Mars.

Illinois first deer hunting weekend yields 59,000 deer.

Superman wasn’t in my life in the 50’s as TV came late to the area we lived in and being poor we couldn’t afford the comics. Anyway, was watching some old Superman cartoons yesterday and it is interesting that when any threat came along they blasted the fuck out of it with a lot of tommy guns.

Have a blessed fucking day.
Carry on, godfuckingdamnit.

2 comments:

  1. BBC:

    I never was able to get into any Super Hero comics as a kid. Now-a-days it is apparently a passion for adults more than kids.... and damn near 90% of the movies these days are based off of comic books.

    Now, I *do* admit to having enjoyed reading MAD magazine as a kid... which I read at a neighbor kid's house... my parent's would not have allowed me to buy such "rubbish" as they would have called it.

    Why on Earth was the doctor sending you to a shrink? Hypnosis for smoking? If so, I was always wondering if there was any real legitimacy to that sort of thing to help people quit. Or did the doc send you there for something else?

    PipeTobacco

    ReplyDelete
  2. The doc sent me to the shrink for my drinking.

    ReplyDelete