Saturday, November 10, 2018

Pain in the butt









On the way to Temple Thursday I decided I would just get a room to avoid any driving in the dark but they got me in and out pretty fast and I had plenty of daylight left but decided to spend the night there anyway as I wasn’t feeling that well. So I got a room across the street in the Notell Hotel, big mistake, the place is quite enough but the fucking heater in the room made too much noise for me to sleep well so it was a rough night on top of not feeling well, the one test was a bitch.

I decided to eat dinner at the greasy spoon next door just to punish my guts, I guess. So, a shitty night, got up at 4 AM and went to the greasy spoon for coffee and left town while it was still dark but by the time I figured out the construction detour and got on 36 it was getting light so I was back home pretty early in the morning.

Stopped in Gatesville for a couple of pancakes, about as bland a thing on the menu. Went to bed as soon as I got home and 15 minutes later Lonnie showed up wanting to take me to breakfast, groan…. I sent him on his way and went back to bed for a few hours.

I’m going back on Sunday for a long test on Monday, watta pain in the ass. Seems pretty cold here.

Have a blessed fucking day.
Carry on, godfuckingdamnit.

1 comment:

  1. At first I thought it was a movie set. But I was wrong
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete