Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Got a dryer















I set the new dryer up on the back porch cuz there isn’t a space in here for one and went to put my first load in it and the neighbor was using it. Not that I give a shit, just hung mine up inside.

That motherfucking wart on the bottom of my foot isn’t going away, I may have to try something else other than what the doctor gave me.

Going over the list of things I can and can’t eat and drink and do before the test tomorrow it seems like the only thing I can do is masturbate.

A poem I wrote years ago before becoming so pissed at humanity, don’t think I’ve ever posted it here.

Come, stand with me, by the sea.
Hold my hand and be as me.
Be one, as we.
Be we, as one.
Come, stand with me, by the sea.

Have a blessed fucking day.
Carry on, godfuckingdamnit.

1 comment:

  1. BBC:

    Not sure what the doctor gave you for the wart. Presuming it is a Plantar wart, you may want to get this:

    https://www.riteaid.com/shop/wart-stick-wart-remover-solid-stick-maximum-strength-0-2-oz-5-1-g-0351808?ra_group=gPLA30pct16&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIiPya0OHU3gIV1VuGCh3cvQ92EAQYASABEgLYl_D_BwE

    This is a stick of a concentrated form of the most common medicine used, and if you apply a thick layer over the wart and bandage it up for a few days... and apply it a few times (like for a total of a week or week and a half, it will usually degrade the skin around the wart and it will then fall out or be able to be easily cut out.

    May be worth a try

    PipeTobacco

    ReplyDelete