Saturday, June 30, 2018

First launch














I really like the little 8 foot pelican, just right for one person on the bayou. Still have a few improvements to do but it is working out very well. Picked up a trailer winch and roller yesterday at Harbor Freight too make it easier to load, I may be getting old but I’ll kick that fucking bucket down the road as far as I can.

Can you picture me pulling my boat out to the bayou with my riding mower? LOL

I cut loose 4 abandoned drop lines with hooks yesterday and will rig up some for me to use but I’ll use my lines on the bottom. Thinking I will get a cheap depth finder.

Have a blessed fucking day.
Carry on, godfuckingdamnit.

5 comments:

  1. I guess you gave up on your Jon boat and the DIY boat. This new boat looks like it's a single pour, so no problems with leaky seams. \o/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I gave the John boat away and lost interest in the one I was making.

      Delete
  2. I had a good birthday today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!!!

    I do like your boat. It does look like it will do very well. Is the one-eyed fellow someone you know, or someone who was just there at the time you were there?

    ReplyDelete