Sunday, June 17, 2018

A lack of respect















The sunflower seeds I bought for this year are crap, only half of them came up and they have thin stocks and keep bending over. I’ll be lucky to get one that produces some seeds this year, won’t buy that kind again.

It seems to me that a lot of folks sure don’t treat camping equipment with much respect, camping chairs especially are not made to handle heavy drunks flopping down on them. Settle onto them gently, especially when they don’t belong to you, you fucking morons. 

Have a blessed fucking day.
Carry on, godfuckingdamnit.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the good laugh. Camping drunks have no respect for anything, especially a folding camp chair. What a hoot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Mike that what you wrote was pretty funny, but also agree that even when drunk, you treat people's stuff right. I can excuse accidentally tripping over a chair or other things, but to abuse it.... well, I have been pretty drunk when camping, but I still treated my own and other people's stuff decently.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good lord I forgot to plant any sunflower I love to eat them when there just out of the ground.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete