Sunday, September 11, 2016

Me thinks they be screwed









I took that picture of the shirt in the local gun shop the other day. That pipeline is going to screw those natives, I know some progress has been stopped but consider it temporary. our government has broken almost every treaty it has ever made with them. And now the liberals want almost all of us to give up our guns cuz, you know, they will take care of us. Do you believe that shit?

It could come to the point where they just plain take your guns from you, of course by using their guns.

Walked into the Red Wagon yesterday and Gene and Lonny was there so I sat with those two yahoos. Then after a nap I did two laps around the park, dats two miles ya know. Talked to a man that was fishing, said he fished for catfish, carp and buffalo fish, never heard of buffalo fish, they are like a carp.

Principle: Billy, I’m told you missed the first day of school.
Billy: No sir, I didn’t miss it at all.

Have a blessed fucking day

7 comments:

  1. Clinton says she regrets calling Trump supporters 'deplorables'.. Hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. 64 Degrees this morning, unusual for central texas this time of year. I'm going to the bayou for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Sunday reminder.... I refuse to give a make believe god any credit for any good things your spirit decides to do. It is your spirit that deserves that credit, not someone or something else.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we're all so screwed, Billy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Getting there, but don't expect it to get too bad during this lifetime, maybe the next or one after that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought comment was funny as hell, wonder how many Deplorables had to look up the word to find out what she called them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We sure had a lot of wind this afternoon. I usual consider most pro-lifer usual pro fetus after they slip into this world there screwed.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete