Sunday, September 25, 2016

In Bobbie’s yard










This one looks different than the one in Jackie’s yard. I should have taken the picture sooner, it is about done for it seems.

Almost everyone knows that I’m into all that survivalist stuff and still have the bug out trailer, and the camper I made. This winter I think I will fart around making some more black powder even though I already have more than I’m ever likely to use, unless things do go to hell. Heck, haven’t shot one of my black powder guns since moving here, or any other gun for that matter.

Wish I had known about the Comache County Pow Wow sooner, would have planned on going to it being as I’m a country hick.

An Arby’s roast beef Max has a lot of meat in it, I shit you not, three servings for me, that is a good price for a good roast beef sammich.

Cooler this morning, first I’m doing a few laps around the park, then I’ll put some metal strips on the dinghy, and maybe do some other work at the property. If it stops raining.

Don’t cry because it is over, smile because it happened.

*LETS GO KICK THIS DAY IN THE ASS*

No comments:

Post a Comment