Monday, September 12, 2016

Have a leak..











I went to the bayou yesterday to do some depth soundings, learn how deep certain spots are, had only checked about five spots when I noticed a fair amount of water in the dingy so went back to the launch to turn it over, while waiting for it to dry out a bit I went to talk to a man fishing from the bank, he caught 8 nice ones yesterday but only two catfish, mostly carp that no one here is interested in, including him, he just likes to catch and release big fish. I got a can of Flex Seal at a yard sale, good time to try it out.

There is going to be some kind of event in the park but I don’t know what it will be, nor do I give a shit.

Do you pretend to have religion so your life will have meaning? Or do you think your life needs a religion to have meaning? Why can’t it just have meaning simply because you exist?

Bobbie said god gave men muscles so women would be nice to them when they want some heavy work done. Rolls eyes. I could say that god made women so men didn’t have to jack off but that hasn’t worked out so well.

I’ve always favored rule by the majority but that may not be the best way for a country to conduct itself either. It's complicated and goes clear back to The Federalist Papers.

This morning I’m checking a few things on Tim’s truck, I’m driving it to Fort Worth in a few weeks and don’t like how it wanders some.

Have a blessed fucking day

3 comments:

  1. Nice to have cool weather early, been sitting on the front porch enjoying my morning coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to make some salmon patties using Ritz crackers, godfuckingdamnit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. salmon patties sound good to me. i'll be doing that too.

    ReplyDelete