Thursday, September 3, 2020

Naked

This post is for those that like to look at naked things, here is a naked sewing machine. A lady asked me if I would see if I could fix her sewing machine, can damn sure try, I was wired at birth to work on machines of all kinds. The needle was broke and the mechanism was so out of whack that it couldn’t make a complete revolution.

 First you gotta get the damn plastic cover off these modern machines, anyway, I fixed it and it works fine again. It is a cheap Brother from Walmart, they generally sell for about a hundred dollars but don’t discount them as junk, they are pretty damn good machines for the cost, I have one just like it and have put it though hell for years and it still works fine even though I’ve had to get it back in time a few times cuz I ask too much of it on real heavy materials. They are all the machine most folks need these days. 
Anyway, have a fucking blessed day. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment