Sunday, May 19, 2019

Admiration...









I gotta admit that I sort of admire this old tom cat, he never backs down from or leaves a fight no matter how torn up he is, the other cat is the one that ends up leaving. I trapped him one day but he got out of the trap. There is an idiot on this block that is always walking three or four little dogs and disrupting the peace here (there is a one pet limit here) and the other evening he brought those dogs to the mail boxes, that happen to be close to my place.

The old Tom was laying in a neighbors yard recouping from a fight looking like death but even a cat near death still has a lot of fight in it, especially that cat. The weirdo, over six feet tall, let a yappy dog within a foot or less of the tom and it was acting like it was going to take a cat apart and that cat just laid there as cool as you please.

If that dog had gotten to that cat the cat would have torn him a new asshole, the neighbor lady said something to him through her screen door and he cracked something at her, it was time for me to get involved. So I went out and got right in his face and kicked at a dog coming at me and the shouting match started.

To make a long story a little shorter he said he would get me kicked out of here and if I kicked his dog again he would beat the shit out of me. I said, “Okay, I’ll kick you.” He said, “You do and I’ll beat the shit out of you.” So I kicked him,,,,,, stepped back and said, “Bring it on.” After that it was just a bunch of words with me calling him everything from a cocksucker to a piece of shit as the coward walked off.

Bout ten minutes later a nice cop was at my door, they have had problems with the weirdo a number of times so he just wanted my side of the story, turned out that he was the dumb ass that called the cops.

The moron has big green areas on both sides of his unit where he can walk the barking idiots, no need for him to come and disrupt things in our area, I think he just doesn’t care. The cop and I also discussed the cat and I had just put out a fair sized cage in my yard being as he won’t go into the trap again I’m going to bate him into the cage, I hope. The cop was fine with that being as there are too many feral cats cuz some neighbors feeds them.

Anyway, hopefully this will all blow over and it will be peaceful here again. Oh, friends leave their dogs with the weirdo for weeks at a time. WTF? He running a kennel here? I now have the tom cat going into the cage to eat but I won’t spring the door until on a day I can take him to the shelter. Other cats are going into it also but I’m not after them, there was cats when I came here and there will be cats here long after I’m gone.

Have a blessed fucking day.
Carry on, godfuckingdamnit.

No comments:

Post a Comment