Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Be a weed













Only fished for about an hour yesterday, should have dressed warmer. Chicken livers fucking suck, too soft and hard to work with. Did hook a small perch or crappie on my other rig but lost it so I can’t even brag about that.

Bought my fly rod in the 70’s as I recall, it is still serviceable but the drag on the reel, such as they are in such reels, went to hell and can’t be fixed. No sweat, I rigged up a mickey mouse drag with some elastic band.

For a short month February sure seemed like a long month.

The following was sniched from Old Bitterballs blog.

"Life is just a rock tumbler full of shit. Change the faces, the names and a few slight details and you have the same thing happening over and over and did we learn, was it the war to end all wars? The great war for civilization? Do we vote then follow that vote no matter how stupid and damaging it is? Someone is making money from it and I bet it isn't you.”

Have a blessed fucking day.
Carry on, godfuckingdamnit

No comments:

Post a Comment