Friday, October 7, 2016

Some people are just idiots








Years ago I did some posts about making a really good glue with gasoline and styrofoam, some folks call it napalm but I just made it for peaceful uses. Made some yesterday to use on the leaky dingy but ended up with a different product, maybe they have changed how they make styrofoam so you can’t make napalm? I’ll try making some more with lacquer thinner, or acetone, it used to make up such a good glue, and very cheap to make. Of course when I made it up north it was much cooler than it is here, that may be key, I don’t know.

About sixty-four percent of us did not watch the last fucking debate, no worries, they are bullshit anyway. Have you sheeple decided which of those two fuckwits to vote for?

I have no idea why they would move homes from Victoria, BC to Port Townsend. I need to find a scale, pretty sure I’m gaining some weight and that is a good fucking thing. No lottery winner Wednesday and that is fine cuz I didn’t buy a ticket anyway. Two hummers at the feeder actually getting along, cool. Raining this morning, crap.

*LETS GO KICK THIS DAY IN THE ASS*

No comments:

Post a Comment