Saturday, August 7, 2021

I was right...

 AH HA!!!...... I’m not a cell phone repairman but I have multi meters and some experience in things electrical. My phone wouldn’t even work with a power cord attached to it, that’s cuz the battery was shorted out inside, they have four terminals on them, as near as I could tell two are outputs and two are inputs, for input from the charger or power cord and if the battery takes a shit internally it won’t complete the circuit for the phone to work even with a power cord. Anyway, I ordered a new battery, it was only eleven bucks from Walmart, and the phone is just fine so I didn’t have to put out two hundred bucks for a new phone.   

Anyway, have a fucking blessed day.


2 comments:

  1. Lot library will help people with there electronics.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete