Monday, July 27, 2020

Meatloaf












I figure you can add anything to hamburger and call it meatloaf, like some chopped onion, shredded cheese and some of Nancy Awesome Relish. You can even cook it on the stove top while ya polish your pecker if ya don’t wanna heat up a big oven to cook it.

Just an observation, take it for what it is worth to you. An old man, older than me, in the next unit puts on a mask when he leaves his place and walks the half mile to Walmart to do his shopping, and wears it on the walk back to his place.

Anyway, have a fucking blessed day.

3 comments:

  1. Actually, I am like the old man you mention. Not really going anywhere I do not need to these days. I do not want or need the damn complications from Covid, nor do I want to die because I was stupid enough to not wear a mask if I end up being around an infected person. I have enough damn risk factors, that I feel confident I would have long, damaging effects of caught it. I never liked Russian Roulette, nor gambling on anything substantial anyway.

    PipeTobacco

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like an old stagecoach bandit to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's all about getting outside every day and getting stuff done so you don't go nuts, but doing it safely. Right on.

    ReplyDelete