Friday, July 20, 2018

I wanted to be













Back when I got out of the Navy I wanted to be a carpenter and joined the union and started an apprenticeship, in the good old days we made our own toolboxes like the one pictured. Nail guns were not common, we used hammers a lot.

A chain of events put me out of that trade and my main trade over the years was as a mechanic but I still did a lot of carpenter work over the years, including helping build homes and once even built my own home.

The Harbor Freight featherboard I got is nice enough, the price was good but the parts that goes into the slots on the table are a tad too wide and thick. I have to modify them some for my cheap table saw, or come up with something different after I fuck them up. LOL

I suck at using a hand plane.

Stop fussing about our government and political system so much, a lot of those memes and opinions are fucking stupid, I'm going to agree with Einstein and assume it will all balance out because of our system of checks and balances.

Have a blessed fucking day.
Carry on, godfuckingdamnit.

No comments:

Post a Comment