Saturday, May 19, 2018

BIGFOOT ???













Yesterday I set out to check out Edna’s place but never found it, folks here give such vague directions most of the time but I got better directions now so will try again someday.

So then I went in search of a friend that lives out by Thrifty, well, he lives in a guest house on a ranch and is the project foreman for a fancy home and some more guest homes being built out there. More vague directions but I did find him.

Stopped at the Thrifty fishing hole and talked to an old fart fishing for perch for catfish bait. I really need a new camera, it won’t zoom anymore, or to start using the one on my phone.

Everyone knows that I would suck at owning and running a bar but if you are looking for an opportunity….

Being as I mostly just pissed around yesterday I may as well stay on a roll and go fishing for a while this morning.

Have a fucking blessed day.
Carry on, godfuckingdamnit.





No comments:

Post a Comment