Thursday, July 13, 2017

PAIN







The 1800’s sure was a time of great advancements on this rock, ever think about all that happened then?

Pain, hard for me to relate to it, have never experienced pain for more than a day or two at a time and it generally isn’t any big deal. But almost constant pain for years and years, like some folks have to endure. The kind of pain that lets them get little decent sleep. I don’t know how they deal with it, seems like it would over work the heart and kill them. I know a few folks like that, it must be hell for them and it seems that doctors won’t give them as many pain killers as they need, or allow them to smoke weed. Well, just pondering on it.

Those that don’t pray gets the same results as those that do.
Jesus loves you, this I know, cuz the cocksucker told me so….. Hahahahaha
When it is time for me to die praying for my sorry ass won’t save me so don’t bother.

No comments:

Post a Comment