Sunday, June 11, 2017

Tuesday











After getting to Fabis park on Tuesday I set up a basic camp and just sat there reading a book, didn’t bother with any fishing, in fact I didn’t fish the whole time I was there, mostly just read books or enjoyed the days and nature.

Bout 3:PM Tim Bumpess showed up to visit for a while, later Ed McMullon dropped by to visit for a while, later in the evening the watchman, don’t recall his name showed up with his sisters stupid pitbull and we talked for about a half hour, after leaving he spotted a rat snake about 25 yards from my site so I went over to take a picture of it. The pitbull wouldn’t have anything to do it but I messed with it for a bit then we went on our ways and let the snake go on about its business.

It ain’t good for some folks to live too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment