Friday, July 29, 2016

LOOK AT THIS MONSTER













Okay, it’s not a monster, the crappie is only about four inches long, I use a number 4 hook, a small fish has to work pretty hard to get a big hook in its mouth but where there are small crappie there are likely cats cuz they love crappie. You just have to lose some bait to crappie to catch cats.

I also reeled in two cats about nine inches long but released them, minimum here is ten inches. Catfish must have cast iron guts being as they eat fish with spines/spikes. Don’t suppose anyone gives a crap about my fishing but it is what I have to post about.

Wuz talking to a man at the watering hole, he is a laser technology technician from San Jose, Ca. Doing some training here at 3M, I’ll bet that is interesting work.

Keep on trucking, and flow over the bullshit.

8 comments:

  1. Won't go fishing this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Correction, minimum here for catfish is 12 inches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. of course we care about your fishing. it's 100% better than reading about clinton and trump.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, thought that looked like a minnow!
    Where I come from crappy sounds like cropy.
    I used to have a friend who took the little catfish and smoked them - he had made a smoker out of an old refrigerator. (I don't believe there was a size limit at the time.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always called them cropy until now.

      Delete
  5. A small crappie beats a blank. Besides, something tells me catching fish is but a small reason you sit with your pole in hand.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoy nature and early mornings in the park before it starts getting hot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We call them croppies here too. I am sure I should know this, but my imagination. Cannot decide between three different meanings.... What does this "*.*" symbol mean?

    ReplyDelete